Tuesday, November 22, 2011

happy birthday to me

Assalamualaikum. Today is my 20th birthday, and I am grateful to ALLAH for all nikmat and happiness in my life. But still, it is near 2 a.m right now and I cannot sleep. I miss my family. I miss my home. So sad having birthday here. Ya,really sad! I wish they were here. Like I am start to cry. Oh NO! So I did text mama. *Dear mama, today is the date that you gave birth to me. The day i come to this earth,the day i come to be your little daughter. Mama,thank you for everything. I'm so sad i couldn't celebrate my birthday with you but i want you to know that i feel so grateful today. I'm big girl now, but still a clumsy daughter of yours. Lead me mama, to be awesome women like you someday. Insyaallah. Seriously,I am really sad. Thanks to all wishes. Now I can see who are really remember me, without facebook notifications. HAHA. Never mind, HARIMAU MALAYA give me gold medal. Best present ever! Kau ada??? Ehehe.Its really worth it to watch the game. Although now I had sorethroat coz of that. Huuuuhuuu! Nite. Smile farah,insyaallah all will be ohsemmmm! Blogger update via Android

9 899 ohsemm people!:

Boo said...

eppy bufdae yunk!!! smga ceria2 slalu n bhagia d smping org2 trsyg..hehe

MISS LANZA said...

epybday awak..sy text awk kt fon..tp mcm ta delivered..haish
newayyy..epybdayyyyy....!

♥Intan♥ said...

happy birthday datin cun ;)
group kita tu sunyi dah takda hg kat fb T_T
happy ever after ok!

♥ the Dutchess said...

Boo : thanksssss darl! Hehe..insyaallah. Nak hadiahhhh muehehe

♥ the Dutchess said...

Miss Lanza : haishhhhh yaka.. Its okayyy la syg :-) tenkiuuu <3

♥ the Dutchess said...

Intan : terima kasih datin cantik ;-) oishhhh hampa vogue adaaaa,msti lg happening! Hee.

nana hunny said...

seet twenty rumet!! btw, u'r not getting older..u'r getting better..sayang farah!!

syakey said...

hepi besdayyy farah!! may Allah bless you ;)

♥ the Dutchess said...

Syakey : terima kasih sya!!! Hehe. Insyaallah..aminnnn

Post a Comment

Komen la budak Comel! :)