Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Falling Slowly


Assalamualaikum.

Take a deep breath. And understand this lyrics.
I love this song. My blog song. My love song.

~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud

~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~
This song strengthen me. Remind me to our journey. :')

Picture 4years ago.

You, the one that have be always beside me, through laugh and tears. I do love you since five years before until now, my bestfriend and my only love. Please lead me like you always did, hoping you to be my imam one day. InsyaAllah. All the mistakes and sorrow we have been through had taught me to be a strong woman. We forgive each other, support each other. All that matters now. I always have a choice, and my choice is you. Allahualam. Hoping you are my jodoh, and I am truly hoping for that. Just a few years more we need to bear, to be yours forever.



I used to hate you long before we got to know each other.
I hate all about you.
 But then it turns 'something'.
And now I love all things about you
:)

I love you Pasha. ;p


Love,

8 899 ohsemm people!:

athirah ahmad said...

cumel gila hampa dua.

ezne ezureen rashid said...

comel gilaaa muka budak2!! hahaha

sweet both of you
semoga kekal abadiii

♥ the Dutchess said...

@athirah ahmad haha.. macehhh :) gambaq lama lerrr...

♥ the Dutchess said...

@ezne ezureen rashid haha ofkoss aku la paling comeyy kan ;p ngeh3.

Thanks~doakan..

Fatin Nadia said...

sekali imbas, ada iras2 je. :)
semoga berkekalan..

♥ the Dutchess said...

@Fatin Nadia yaka?? haha ada la jugak org ckp gitu :) Insyaallah~

The Bahiyah Rahman said...

lagu ni buat bedtime song. terbuai-buai. besttt :)
moga berkekalan farah. amin

♥ the Dutchess said...

@The Bahiyah Rahman Sloww ja kan lagu ni :) mmg best! Hehe.. insyaallah~ Aminnn aminn

Post a Comment

Komen la budak Comel! :)